It has been over a month since I posted about the Toongabbie Anglican Church web-site redesign. Apart from being busy, I have been working in the background building the site. In this post, I’m keeping a list of outstanding items.
Items to do before making the site public
A list of things I would like to do on the site before releasing it to the public.
- Create the front-page (an obvious one)
- Finish the blog section, including commenting
- Get my head around the membership facilities (allowing people to register on the site)
- Search functionality
- Contact page
- Finish the Bible talks section
- Make a temporary home for most of the resource section
- Install an aggregating stats package like Mint or Measure Map – waiting for Measure Map to be released (sneak peek here)
- Get some beta testers using the site (want to be a beta tester? contact me or leave a comment)